My Evening Skincare Routine

Sunday, May 08, 2016

 
Hello my beauties and welcome to my blog!
Today I'm going to talk about my evening skincare routine. I have done a morning routine in my previous blogs and thought I would share my evening routine as I use different products and method.

Usually I wear makeup so the first thing I do is take it off! that's the best bit lol. I use B. Pure by Superdrug Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes it does the job for me, it removes the first layer of makeup usually the foundation and blush etc and I have to say I really like these wipes although I still prefer Simple but these are as good as. I then remove eye makeup and the rest of my face with Garnier Micellar Water in Sensitive, I have been using this for years and I still love it, it really gets the dirt and grime left over from the wipes, just apply them on cotton pads put them on your eye and stay like 2 mins and then wipe away, it even removes waterproof makeup and best bit you don't need to rinse! So at this stage my makeup is gone and I go over one more time with micellar cleanser over my face and then it's clean clean clean! After cleansing, I use my Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper to areas where I have acne (forehead, chin, sides of my face and a few random ones) it really works because it helps calm the swelling the next day, absolutely love this little thing it has a metal roller and feels really cooling when applying on the nasty spots. Trust me it works. I then use my medicine acne cream my GP has prescribed to me all over my face avoiding the eye areas. For the eyes and lips I use Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream and Elemis Lip Revive, I really like these two as it's really moisturising and helps to keep my eye area and lips nourished. Last thing I do of course is brush my ridiculously long hair and plait it and brush my teeth etc etc (you don't know this bit lol)

And this is it, my evening skincare routine its pretty simple, I don't use serums etc as I have quite sensitive skin and I'm kinda scared to trigger my acne (PCOS issues). On some days I like to pamper myself I use masks and sheet masks but that's for another blog :)
I hope you've liked reading my blog. Don't forget to share and subscribe to keep up! (I blog on Sundays) and enjoy the temporary summer! (UK weather - we know!!)

Stay Beautiful,
Aki
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments