April Favourites 2016

Sunday, May 01, 2016

I can't believe it's May! I swear it seemed like only last week I posted a March favourites blog. The clock is definitely ticking away!
Hello my beauties and welcome to my blog, let me get the negative non-favourite thing about May out the way- My car insurance runs out! man oh man I'm just broke.  Ok that's done shall we carry on? I think so.
This month I'm only going to talk about beauty favourites, I've really enjoyed these products the last couple of weeks, some are new and some are old in my collection.
Barry M Get up and glow palette, Sephora lip pencil in Nude, Naked basics 2,
No7 Beautifully Matte foundation and Nars blush in Deep throat.
Naked Basics 2 eye shadow palette - I love this so much! it's perfect for an everyday look and it's half the price as the Naked palettes. It has a mirror and is compact for travel size, the pigments are so buttery and smooth - you can create an easy subtle Smokey look with these shades.  I still keep mine in the package it came with (too obsessed, wanna keep it clean lol)
Nars Blush in Deep Throat - This blush is my oldie but a goody, I've really enjoyed wearing this for spring. It has a lovely coral shade with a hint of highlight LOVE IT! Sorry about my dirty packaging but you know Nars....they really need to change it tbh.
Barry M Get up and Glow palette - If you have been reading my blog then you would know I have already done a post about this palette http://akbeautyworld.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/review-barry-m-get-up-and-glow-palette.html I still love it hence it's my fave of the month, all the shades are wearable and very pretty for a glowy look.
Sephora Lip Pencil in Nude - My auntie gifted this to me when she went to Barcelona, I know how lucky am I lol anyway this little beauty has already been sharpened twice, I love it so much! it's so creamy to put on and non-drying. The shade is perfect for my skin tone and goes well with my nude lipsticks, it has a brown undertone and is very pigmented. I need to stop using this everyday lol.
No7 Beautifully Matte foundation - So the weather is getting warmer and more humid, therefore it is leaving me with a greasy oily face, makeup melting fry an egg on my face oily bdw. This foundation is superb I'm not as shiny and it stays put very well, it has spf 15 and is hypo-allergenic. I'm almost done with this bottle and will defo re-purchase it. The unique thing about the bottle is that you can see how much you have left to use and a bonus - it has a pump ;)

 And that is my favourites for April. Thank you all so much for your support, I started at 0 on Bloglovin' and now its 20 (omg) and my Instagram is growing all thanks to you guys. Please share this blog to your friends and family and I hope to write again soon.

Stay Beautiful,
Aki
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments