Mood Board: Spring Fashion 2016

Sunday, April 03, 2016

So here we are, another spring which means out goes winter wardrobe and in comes the spring!
So for my lovely beauties, which is you guys x, I have created  a fashion blog about spring fashion and a few inspirations from Vogue UK and other big designers for SPRING 2016.
I have particular chosen trends that are also suitable for modest covering as I myself cover up and found that with some tweaks we can create our own styles whilst still be covered.
All images are from Pinterest which you can check out on my board @akhanom47.
So here we go, START THE RUNWAY!---------->

Pink is such a delicate colour perfect for spring!

Here is long floral maxi dress from Vogue UK.
Perfect for those who want to cover up and still stay on trend.

This is my favourite from Dolce and Gabbana! Look at all the floral design!
This just shouts SPRING!

Stripes are also another spring trend and can also be worn for summer too!

Check out this brilliant design by Ralph Lauren!
White is my absolute favourite colour and it is so easy to re-create this look :) 
Jeans skirt are a classic look for Spring.
Just wear with a simple white T-shirt or go double denim!

I could so wear this street style, its stylish and modest.
The pastel blue reminds me of the blue sky and it goes perfect with white.

More pastel colours! and you can still wear jumpers!
I hope you have enjoyed my blog, let me know if you liked this style of blogging in the comment down below :)

Stay Beautiful
Aki
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Gorgeous! I have nominated you in the Leibster award tag! Its to help recognize smaller/new blogs in the community. Just answer the 11 questions and tag 5 new blogs with less than 500 followers. Have Fun! Rules on my blog

    http://katieannhall.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete