March Favourite 2016

Friday, April 01, 2016

 
Oh Lord! This year is going fast! I can't believe its spring already (gobsmacked!).
As we all know after a month has finished we do our favourites, these blogs/vlogs are my fave to watch and read. So today I'm going to be talking about what I have enjoyed in the month of March.
 
Real Techniques Buffing brush
Usually I use RT miracle sponge to apply my foundation but this spring I have been using my old favourite RT Buffing brush. It's so soft and leaves no streaks on my face, it blends beautifully and is definitely a holy grail RT product. Out of all the RT brushes, this one is my favourite, you can use it to blend foundation or even apply blush or bronze - its very versatile and can be used for anything really.
 
Barry M Super natural eye shadow palette Superdrug Limited Edition
I have been using this palette like everyday since spring. It's like the perfect spring palette, it has pale pinks, blues, browns, and purples. I will do an individual blog about this palette and you can see the swatches there. It has such a pretty packaging and comes with a mirror and two double ended sponge applicator. The size is perfect, not too small but not too big I think it hold 10 shades I'm not entirely sure but again I will do a detailed post on this makeup. I've just been sweeping the colours on my eyelid, especially pale pink colours, and its perfect for an everyday look. I say the only down side is that it is Limited Edition for Superdrug so therefore it's not on the market now, I bought this last year Nov/Dec time. BUT! hopefully Barry M will market it again (please Barry M!)
 
Avon The Little Black Dress EDT 30ml
This little beauty has been in my handbag for two months. I got this at work from my colleague, she's an Avon representative and every month she brings a big box of products that people have not collected from their order she cuts it like half price. This one is a real gem I bought this for £3 and it's £3 well spent, the little bottle smells amazing! I've been using this everyday and it has quickly become my favourite this month. It has an oriental floral scent and smells amazing!
 
Kiko Milano Lipstick #295
Love love love Kiko! I swear their price range are amazing! their products are so high quality yet so cheap. I went to MK Centre this holiday and was so excited to find they had a Kiko shop, obviously I raided their store and the lady who worked there was so lovely. She helped my mum pick out a foundation her shade and said that it was buy 3 products and get 3 for free sale! I cried on the spot (I didn't really but I was ecstatic). As I was swatching like mad, I came across this, it is their Smart range lipstick and the colour I bought is like the perfect perfect brown nude for me, I swear it was like meant to be, like this lipstick was made only for me! I took this to the counter and it under £4.............under £4! Anyway I'm really happy with this lipstick and will definitely wear this more often.
 
Kiko Milano Lip Liner #700 Sienna
I bought this to match my lipstick and I've never been so happy, it's so creamy! it glides on so buttery and soft. I'm kinda obsessing on brown nudes at the moment and I'm definitely loving this little gem.
 
TV: The Good Wife (Netflix)
I'm absolutely loving this series on Netflix, I'm literally addicted I watch like 3 episode everyday, that's like 3 hours of this epic amazingness. It's on Netflix but originally it was on More4. It's the perfect blend of romance, politics and crime - IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER! (SPOILER ALERT) It's about a woman whose a wife to a politician and how she progresses into one of Chicago's top lawyer. You should really watch it if you haven't already.
 
 
 
And that's a wrap! I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourites and inspired you to try the products/shows. Don't forget to comment below and let me know your favourites of this month :)
 
Stay Beautiful,
Aki
x
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments