Makeup of the Day!

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Hello My Beauties! Today I will share what makeup I wore today. Even though the weather was gloomy and depressing, I wanted something to brighten up my mood and what better than putting on makeup (I actually needed to go out as well guys, not just stay at home with my face on). I'm sure you will agree that the best time is applying makeup and taking off makeup LOL!

Anyway, enough blabber here is my MOTD --------->>

  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Rimmel Wake me Up mascara
  • Barry M Super Natural eye shadow palette
  • Rimmel brow pencil
  • No7 Stay Perfect foundation
  • Borjois Healthy Balance powder
  • Rimmel Lip liner in Spice
  • Barry M Get up and Glow palette blush, bronze and highlight


Stay Beautiful,
Aki
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments